One of the best things you can expect from a Podcast episode is someone who really knows how to talk and uses the right words to pass along great ideas. And that person is Ryan Hall. A super talented grappler, Ryan is not only a master when competing on the mats or inside the cage, but also when talking about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He makes it look easy to say those exact words that will carry on perfectly that idea that we have... And having him as our guest here at The BJJ Show was awesome!
We talked about so many things:
- Being in the cover of Jiu Jitsu Style Magazine
- How is it to have his name associated to the infamous 50/50 guard
- What changes to IBJJF's rules could help improve the use of 50/50
- How is the process and what it takes to migrate from MMA to BJJ
- What he thinks the near future reserves to him and he wishes to do in 2015
I hope you guys enjoy this episode as much as we did. And always remember to spread a word about our Podcast to your friends.
Catch you next time, Ossss!