Our 6th Episode comes a little over a week after IBJJF's PanAms, which was a great tournament by the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation. And we invited the one american competitor who had a lot to say about last years (2014) PanAms and actually, had a lot to say about the whole scene with the Sport of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the Podcast Save Jiu Jitsu.
Rafael Lovato Jr. is perhaps the most accomplished american in the sport of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and has so many interesting ideas about where the Sport is right now and what should we all be doing to help it keep it's essence! In this episode we talked a lot about that and:
- The PanAms this year and it's overall results
- Doing the Worlds this year and all the motivation issues involved in that
- IBJJF and where it stands as the biggest organization of our sport
- The Save Jiu Jitsu Podcast
- What new Professional tournaments represent to the sport
And so much more. It is an incredible episode and it feels like we could have had another our to talk about a lot of more stuff! We are sure you are going to enjoy! So get on to listening!