There are many different legends in BJJ history. But perhaps only one has been so successful for such a long time. Rodrigo Medeiros Comprido has been competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournaments for over 20 years now. He has achieve the highest glories in the sport, including winning the IBJJF's Adult Black Belt Open Class World Title, twice!
This past weekend, his team won again the Team's Title from the Chicago Open, and he himself won double gold. About two weeks ago he was a PanAms Champion, again! And through out his 20 plus years of competition, it has been like that...
So, don't let this episode pass by you, and listen to the voice of experience, as he talks about:
- The Chicago Open preparation and Team work
- Advantages and the its role in the rules
- Strategy in competition and its importance in Jiu Jitsu
- Competing for over 20 years
- USADA and PEDs in Jiu Jitsu
- BJJ Camps and the BrazilianBlackBelt Camp
We hope you enjoy and don't forget to spread the word about the show to all you friends!
Thanks for listening, Osssss!