Our forth episode comes right after the International Women's Day, which was last Sunday, March 8th. And it is with great honor that we hosted our first female guest, Mackenzie Dern. But we had to also invite her Fiancé, Augusto Mendes "Tanquinho" and have them both together talking about Jiu Jitsu and MMA.
Here are some of the topics we talked about:
- How was Tanquinho shift from BJJ to MMA
- Girls and MMA and Ronda Rousey
- How is to fight against Gabi Garcia
- Training to the Pan Ams
- The evolution of Girls in BJJ
- MMA goals for Tanquinho and going back to BJJ
- IBJJF Rules: how do they evolve
We really enjoyed having this fun couple on the show and we hope you guys like the episode. Don't forget to share it with your friends. And let us know what you think about it... You can reach us @thebjjshow in Twitter and Instagram, or find us on Facebook too!
We will catch you next week, Osssss!